4.3 6
California 33122
June, July 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This RV Park deserves all fives, showers are clean, and they clean them every day, they have electric outlets you can plug into, and the staff encourage you to do so. The sites are well maintained, and each site has a view of the Beautiful San Diego Bay, sitting outside and cooking a meal with the view of the bay is AWESOME !!!!! Honestly there is no other place in the area you can camp on base for the small price of this park and have the stunning view in your line of sight. If dumping is a concern “South Shores” a hop skip and jump away you can dump for free. There are no hook-ups but that doesn’t seem to bother me “I use a solar panel to maintain my batteries, and when they get low I just take the rig up the road to South Shores, and that seems to charge my batteries. Doug, Franze, and Dave are very nice people, and if your looking for great customer service “this is definitely the place to be.” The commissary is right up Harbor Blvd or a quick jump on the five off of Grape Street. Same goes for the Larger NEX stores. Or there is Ralph’s or Vons which are both equally as nice. There are also the convenient NEX stores in the area, and on base gas station close by. If Propane is an issue, then there is refill areas less than ten minutes away. Just look up propane on the information highway and you’ll find the local refill points. Also I would like to mention they have some of the best seafood in the area at Point Loma Seafoods, and its a five star. Then there is Mitch’s they have some awesome food. A local said the Avacado toast is what she always gets. It is embellished with crab. There are also fine dining places in the area. This is very secure they have security, and have walking rounds they do every day. I leave my windows open for the breeze and have never had a problem. So, if your looking for a safe place convenient with excellent customer service look no more you’ve found it here. Bottled water no problem they have a Glacier machine at Ralph’s and one on the SWS base a hop skip and jump away. Happy Rving ?. The Harbor lights are stunning at night glistening over the water, and there are always beautiful boats coming through, and the sound of the Seagulls and watching them in flight if you like birds is a happy feeling to wake up to. The San Diego lights with the sun going down over the water is aspiring as well. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 20 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 08, 2018
Well, the number listed in the reservations is not answering
1 results - showing 1 - 1