3.8 89
California 164281
Sept. 28, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The one good thing about this RV Park is it is close to the ocean. New MWR Bldg is nice. Staff does not offer anything unless you ask. Checked in okay,but I had to ask for a map of the base (1st time here). With a sigh she searched for a map. There is NO WIFI. No cable TV. Unfortunately my satellite system decided to crash which meant I had to put up the RV Antenna. We got 12 channels. ABC, Bounce, Ion, 3 Spanish channels, 4 PBS channels, Jewel channel, and a channel that shows really old programming. The sites are really quite small. We had a back in site and we had to move the picnic table to squeeze in our Chevy HHR. The absolute worst thing are the hordes of Mosquitoes. They are everywhere. 2 minutes outside my RV and I must have been stung 10 times. They are very aggressive to the point our dogs didn't want to go outside the RV. I called the desk and asked if the base sprays for mosquitoes and was told "I think so." Stay away from any vegetation! For the price of $40/day I think we got short changed. This is our first time here. We will not be returning.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or