3.4 53
California 65289
Oct 15, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

OMG ! what a mess the Lemoore park has become. apparently they are using it to house sailors that they don't have housing for yet, by the way the junk is piled up next to the trailers I doubt you can get a short stay. what will always amaze me is that over by the horse stables there is an area that at one time must have been base housing. all the hookups you would need to have a 1st class RV park are sitting there doing nothing, nice trees and great shade, something the old RV park don't have and never has, but the navy just lets it sit there. what a great place for the long term people. oh well ! I didn't understand the military before I retired and that hasn't changed much.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 31, 2018
cmawest
you are right about not being able to reserve a short stay. I have a sister that lives in Leamoore and I would stay on base at the RV Park. For years I have never had a problem making reservations. The park was never more than half full. The last two years I have not been able to stay because they are full. I have learned that MWR now permits active duty to stay for up to one year.
DaMunj
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts