3.6 89
California 169420
Aug 24-29, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

After reading some of the reviews, I was a little skeptical about this facility! Well, I was pleasantly surprised! Yes, some of sites are a little tight getting into, but nothing in my opinion, like some of like the potential woes expressed by some reviewers. We’re in site 12 with a 38’ class “A”. Got in with one attempt. Only had to maneuver a little for rooftop satellite dish to get a clear shot at the sky, no big deal! Have a lot of space between our neighbors. Some sites are closer. The lay out of the sites are odd, but any reasonably skilled driver, it should be no problem getting in and out. Some reviewers have complained about prices, well the only civilian RV Park I found online, in the Monterey area was in Carmel and it was $100 a night, if you could get in the week before Labor Day! I would rate the noise level as quiet. A few planes every so often landing or taking off, but we find it as no big deal! We’re fully self contained, so we don’t use the park bathroom facilities. The golf course looks very inviting and I plan to use it. My son, who is here TAD, said the golf course at the old Army base is nice, too. A great Greek Restaurant, if you’re interested, Epsilon! Last dine there was 2004 and it’s still great! The site seeing opportunities abound, as many have said! We’d come back in a heartbeat to this CG!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or