3.8 73
California 112942
11-1 to 11-10 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great base for the facilities available to visitors. You must check out the dining facility. Retirees can eat there at any time and it was superb. Now regarding the campground. My biggest complaint is that the price went up $2 a night since last year with no improvement I could see. Wifi as advertised would have been a great improvement but it was down the entire ten days I was there. When asked I was told a workorder was in to Verizen. Why no sense of urgency if the Air Force is paying for the service? Services personnel staffed the office and maintained the area. Frankly I could not see one thing that the camphosts were responsible for. Finding the camphosts will be no problem. They are full time across from the office. They have a large enclosure around their entrance to their 5th wheel and have FIVE Dogs that can usually be found in that enclosure. Go Figure... Don't expect too much empathy if you happen to have a dog complaint in this park. Next year we will probably continue past this location.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or