3.8 86
California 185256
Full timer every 30 days after 14 days out
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Alva the woman in the office is absolutely the nicest person in the world and is very helpful. The manager Panama is neither helpful or nice for being a proclaimed christian, he doesn't show any kind of compassion towards his fellow service men ( I am 100% service disabled. They have 2 Disabled spots but he will put larger RV's in the spots when they are not disabled). That is the only reason the hospitality rating is so low. It has a nice coin laundry in the center with modern machines, but the bathroom facilities have push button locks on the door making it extremely difficult to get into the restroom while in a wheelchair. Also, I don't know about the ladies room but it seems like the manager is doing nothing to repair the restroom. Lock on handicapped stall has been broken for over a year, all urinal stall walls have been taken down, so not only is there no privacy, but if there was a full house, you are certain to feel your neighbors splatter. Also, the first sink handle is broken and not fixed. Golf balls will occasionally fly over the fence and hit your RV *OUCH*. Love the park, hate the manager! Hate to deal with him, and this alone is enough for you to not want to come back. Unfortunately I have no choice because my RV is my home.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or