3.3 95
California 92392
Feb-April, May-June, 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

J.H. left this review using the Directory software: - Stayed at Edwards for two 90 day periods, separated by two weeks. The 15 dollars a day for retired military is a real bargain. The Camp Host, Andy is a great guy who helped us out several times. When our cat got out and bit and scratched my wife, he and his wife were very helpful by giving us some needed bandages, gauze and ointment. Andy gave us some great advice about RVs and showing me how to properly secure my Harley. Located in a great spot. Within a few blocks to base facilities. Bowling Alley is about a block away. There is a swimming pool right next to the Famcamp. We never used it, but we saw others with kids going over there. They have a good size water slide and with the hot weather, it was getting used alot. Good golf course on the base. I know on Wed. there have a 20 dollar deal--18 holes, cart and lunch. The showers/bathroom were clean. Nice washing machines and dryers in laundry room. They have a day room with ice, microwave, TV and DVD player. A couple of exercise machines and also a small exchange book library. This was the first Famcamp that we have stayed out, so I just hope all of them are as nice as this one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or