4.1 83
California 157670
Oct 16, 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

R.P. left this review using the Directory software: - Called the day before my arrival and was very surprised that the phone was answered. Lady on other end was very pleasant. When asked if space was available I was told yes. Full hookup was available for $23. Upon arrival gate guard was very professional and opened the delivery gate for us once my wife and my ID were checked. You check into billeting, pay, and then they assign you a space. When I went to the site. it was clean, and there was just one other 5th wheel there on full hookup. Two others were on the dry camping spots. Bathrooms are very clean (women and mens), two showers in each (one to accommodate physically challenged). Hookups at site all worked fine. A little noise from the street (about 100 yds away). If you don't have sat tv, you can get a few channels using your RV antenna. PX is open Weds, Thurs, Fri. Has essentials. What makes this location ok is that it is in the center, between Pismo Beach (12 miles), and Morro Bay (10 miles). There is no ocean or pools at this location so if you want the beach, you must drive to a beach front location. It is a good landing point for the two beach cities.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or