3.6 89
California 169247
Dec 10th to 17th, 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

J.M. left this review using the Directory software: - So during our stay this December, the weeds were all mowed back, the sites were clean and neat; I saw the camp host out raking leaves and helping a couple of RV-ers with water leaks from their rigs; several times a day staff member went through the site picking up the trash; the manager visits the campground every morning personally to check on everything, and she was overseeing a broken dryer in the laundry that was immediately being repaired. Life was good there - very good actually. Have to admit that the sites are not level, I used 4 inches of boards to get my rig level and I saw a 5th wheel struggling for 10 minutes to get into a site without hitting any posts, shrubs or the neighbors. But we got outstanding local information from the manager on attractions, local seafood outlets, restaurants, prime rib dinners on base, driving directions on getting into the Navy Postgraduate school nearby. etc. At $30/night it seems high for Famcamps but not in comparison to the other campgrounds in the area. Very nice place. We will be back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or