4.1 83
California 157055
Sept 5, 2014 through Sept 25, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Located three miles from all that San Luis Obispo has to offer (great restaurants, festivals, wine, hiking, biking, shopping, farmers markets, etc.) Then just 10 miles from Morro Bay. Surf, bike, restaurants on the water, seals, sea lions, sea otters, scenery to die for and the weather..all superb! This place only gets a 4? I checked on a place to stay in San Luis Obispo and a place in Morro Bay..$50 and up a night folks..this is a real bargain. This place is quiet. I mean quiet like a church. There are only 12 sites and a couple of over flow sites. Each has a fire ring and picnic table and green grass between each site..plenty of room for slides and such. The exchange is a convenience store..and not open every day. There is no commissary..but the dining hall welcomes everyone and the food is very good. SLO has all of the stores and such that you could ask for. The staff is first rate..all of them. Friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about the local area and attractions. I had the opportunity to visit with the billeting officer and he is interested in this park and the guests. If you have an issue...call him and get it resolved. He is very interested in making this park the top of the list! We are leaving tomorrow and I am sorry to be going. This has been one of our best experiences in a military camp. We will be back!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts