Camp San Luis Obispo RV Park
California
Overall rating 

Cleanliness/Hospitality 

Amenities/Facilities 

Value 

Overall Experience 

October 15th 2016

o.k. so yet another great stay at CSLO. its small, it hasn't got much to do, nothing for kids, but darned it, I love the place. I wanted to add something for everyones benefit and information. we stayed 2 weeks in the R.V. park and on the last day we decided to take our time getting the trailer ready for storage, and rent one of their "rooms" holy crap ! "rooms" yeah I guess, if any of you have ever stayed at the hotel at travis AFB, you know what a 5 star hotel looks like. CSLO's "rooms" make travis look like a motel 6. we rented blg 702. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with dish network, and kitchen, a nice front porch to sit on of an evening. absolutely stunning "room" when staying here, think about winding your stay up with a "room" at the camp. you will not be disappointed. a reminder to all, CSLO now has a very nice storage lot. storage is far less cost than Lemoore was charging me and a really superb area. staff sgt. Wilson (head of mwr) is a great guy to deal with, and as always the billeting girls are super duper to deal with. be back in a few months. :-) 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or
cmawest Written by cmawest
September 27, 2017
apparently I have given the wrong contact person for storage. the person who handles that now is col. Loren Weeks, super nice guy, you will like him
1 results - showing 1 - 1