4.1 129
California 117958
16-23 May 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The site is gravel and level. I did not have reservations as they do not make reservations if you are going to arrive within 30 days; however, they do have several sites that are first come first serve. When I arrived the office was closed but there were clear instructions on which sites were available for my size rig, length of stay, and with or without pets. I don't think it could be any more clear. After I got settled in my site, the office opened and I finished the registration process. The gentlemen in the office was friendly and squared me away quickly even though he continued to receive a million other calls. Kudos to him for his multitasking abilities. The BX and Commissary are within walking distance and there is a big field in the back to walk your dog. Overall, I have no complaints especially for the price. Thank you Travis AFB Command and MWR for taking care of us. Now... if we can only get everyone (mostly a small percentage) to recognize theses awesome benefits and not take advantage and ensure we clean up after ourselves and our pets. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts