Travis AFB FamCamp
California
Overall rating 

Cleanliness/Hospitality 

Amenities/Facilities 

Value 

Overall Experience 

16-23 May 2017

The site is gravel and level. I did not have reservations as they do not make reservations if you are going to arrive within 30 days; however, they do have several sites that are first come first serve. When I arrived the office was closed but there were clear instructions on which sites were available for my size rig, length of stay, and with or without pets. I don't think it could be any more clear. After I got settled in my site, the office opened and I finished the registration process. The gentlemen in the office was friendly and squared me away quickly even though he continued to receive a million other calls. Kudos to him for his multitasking abilities. The BX and Commissary are within walking distance and there is a big field in the back to walk your dog. Overall, I have no complaints especially for the price. Thank you Travis AFB Command and MWR for taking care of us. Now... if we can only get everyone (mostly a small percentage) to recognize theses awesome benefits and not take advantage and ensure we clean up after ourselves and our pets. 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

To write a comment please register or