3.8 86
California 185073
October 13-15, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great place to stay while visiting the San Diego area. And in comparison to other RV parks and resorts, Admiral Baker is quite the bargain. A word of caution though...if you are in a travel trailer DO NOT stay in spot #46. This spot is a "drive-in" spot meant for a Class A. The hookups were directly outside my front door, including the sewer connection :(. Needless to say, I had to hookup and empty my tanks on my checkout day as my sewer hose was not long enough (I don't carry a 50ft sewer hose). Oh and the dumpster is nearby so if you're a light sleeper light myself, you'll hear the occasional drop of the lid thanks to inconsiderate knuckleheads throwing away their trash at 5am ;(. I didn't have an issue with mice but I did get bitten by a couple of mosquitoes. DEET spray took care of those buggers though. The gals in the office were super nice and the camp host was very helpful when we checked in Friday around 7PM (got caught in traffic on I-15). I mentioned the issue with spot #46 and they offered for us to move but I declined because I didn't want to bother with setting up again in spot #19. Well, enjoy!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or