3.6 72
Colorado 99523
July 21, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

While it is apparent that there is very little management associated with this CG, I'm not one to look for dirt in a pile of gold. There are a lot more positives than negatives. All sites are level concrete pads which any sized rig can fit onto. The interior road is asphalt. The bath house is modern with a couple showers/toilets each. The laundry room has two new wash/dry machines and they are free to use. Voltage is on the marginal side if you're a two AC RV and want to pop on the microwave or water heater. But then the CG was full and it was 90+ degrees at the time of this review. There are no trees. They do something with respect to WiFi that I have never seen done before. You can check out a Verizon MiFi for a $50 refundable deposit and take it to the RV. It was fast and you're on your own network. This isn't a "kid friendly" park since there isn't a play ground, but there are plenty of kids here now and they seem to make do. Check-in at the rec center, albeit can't be done on the weekend, is easy with friendly and helpful staff. This is not your typical AF base in that there isn't a lot of amenities, but the commissary is well stocked. Contrary to the previous review instructions, I used the 6th street gate. I suspect negotiating the barriers would be more challenging in a 5er, but I had no issues with a 38 ft MH without a tow.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or