3.6 72
Colorado 99528
July 2014-August 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The lack of reservation system worked for me, but others coming in and not realizing that they had to go to the Outdoor Recreation building was probably confusing. Several units had to wait for people to leave and if they decided to extend their stay, they were out of luck. The womens shower room was hot because they had the thermostat set to 90. The handicapped shower had no cold water so you would get burned by the hot water. There were several children here and with little supervision by their parents, a few of them broke windows in the buildings, tore around the roads without helmets on their bikes and basically ran wild. On the positive side, the outdoor rec people were very helpful when my water wouldn't work. Luckily I had enough in my tank to carry me over till they could get it fixed. Being at the end of the flight line it was pretty noisy early in the mornings but with a huge dog walk area, I was able to keep my dog happy. This site was very convienent for me since I have family in the area. I had to wait almost two months to get my RV fixed so I could continue on my trip. Offering the WIFI unit was VERY good for connecting to internet. Overall good experience. Suggest they get a camp host to deal with issues mentioned above.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or