3.6 72
Colorado 99391
August 18 - 24
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Don't know about the previous bad reviews & comments, but our experience has been one of the best we've had anywhere. I called about a week in advance and made our reservation, but our travel from Offutt to here were shortened by a heavy rain storm, so we arrived around noon (check in is at 2 PM). Went all the way to the CG without seeing 1022. The host was very friendly and said that they'd probably check us in since spaces were first come, first served and several had just left. The directions should probably be updated, as we'd driven past it after entering the Mississippi Gate (watch out for the speed bumps!). If you download the .pdf base map, this building is on it (I didn't look!). Our experience at Outdoor Rec. was also great. Although there's not a large parking lot, once you get inside, they are very professional and courteous. We wanted a hot spot and since they'd just received a batch of new Verizon ones and were having some difficulties with them, they thoroughly checked out one for us to be certain we wouldn't have to come back. The CG is clean and the grass is short enough considering it's native for the area and not a golf course. Laundry has two washers and two driers, all free. Although it's off one side of the runway, there's not a lot of flight ops here so it's quiet. More noise from trains than planes. Only possible complaints have to do with not having any diesel on base and having to find an empty spot on your own. Since Outdoor Rec. is all the way on the other side of the base, I can understand why they have to do this, and no diesel is the Exchange's issue. We'll be certain to stay here again if we're in the area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or