4.5 156
Colorado 174056
September 6-9, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

WARNING: The directions say to use the North or the South Gate. According to the FAMCAMP that is incorrect. Only the South Gate at exit 150 should be used. Reason: The North Gate is a visitors gate and by visitor anyone with picture ID can get in that gate to attend football games etc. If something should happen to put the base on alert the North Gate will close and you will be made to turn around. Trust me, you do not want to be in that situation at the gate. You are going to have to unhook and make some wild maneuvers. The FAMCAMP has submitted a change to the Military Campground dot US but they have not been implemented yet. We made it through the North Gate but there were not security threats. Driver beware. (Editors note: I verified with security that EITHER gate can be used by RV's. They also stated that during an alert, ALL gates are closed.) With that said, Perigreen Pines is a wonderful RV park/Campground. The RV sites are spacious. The pull-through sites are extremely long in most cases and depending on the length of your MH. The 40' MH's spaces are longer in my opinion. Yes, there are trees all over the place but that is what makes it nice. Some sites have space for roof top satellite and others will require a portable for maneuverability and reception. The trees are very navigable and do not pose a problem. Well, they didn't for me. Spaces between sites is very, very good. The staff are friendly and accomodating. Enjoy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or