Review Detail

4.2 74
July 4-8 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our first stay here. We stayed on-base (marina side). That is where we were assigned when we called, told we did not have a choice. We had only made reservations about a month in advance. Nice place to stay although you are so close to your neighbors. Very small concrete pad on each site. Gravel roads which the kids could ride their bikes on. We were surprised to find out the picnic tables and grills that are advertised were "moved to the off-site campground". I have a grill so I didn't mind that but I had to rent a banquet table and chairs for $1.50 a day so my children could eat. There are NO LAUNDRY facilities on the base campground either as advertised. We were told the off-base campground facilities had laundry but we were not entitled to use them even if we wanted to pay for it. (Didn't realize it was free as jazyn55 stated.) Some of the staff were really nice however we had a few that were just plain nasty day in and day out. Restaurant tip: Dan's BBQ in Panama City is a must!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or