3.8 47
Florida 218126
April 21, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

G. B. left this review using the Directory software: What pleasant surprise. The camp ground is on a lake shore of a nearly perfect round example of a Florida sink hole lake (estimate it's about 2 miles in diameter). CG is clean and quiet. The roads are hard packed gravel/shell surfaces. We have a full hook up (50 amp/'water/sewer) which is better than many other sites I've visited. The paved pads are large (my 40 foot coach has lots of room) and are quite level. Many of the sites face the lake. The grounds have several trees but there are a number of sites that are open and have unrestricted access to sat TV signals. We're only here for one night but I'll definitely come back for a longer stay just see if the lake has a fish population commensurate with it clarity and cleanliness. It appears you can beach or anchor your boat on the shore in front of you site. If you're considering boating, I ask the friendly office folks for guidance on this subject before you come. The office hours are from 0830 at 1630.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or