Florida 157099
29 Nov 2010
(Updated: December 01, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Stayed here one night on the way back to North Carolina. Called the morning of the 29th and made a reservation for a site with no problems. We were assigned a site in the newer area. Site had full hookup, concrete level pad and a concrete patio. Everything worked just fine. We were on the way from Sigsbee in Key West, I had paid for a month of internet at Sigsbee and it just so happened that the same service is used by this FAMCAMP, so I was able to log on to WIFI with my codes from Sigsbee. The campground was well taken care of, grass cut and sites clean. I checked out the bathroom, (OH, I forgot to ask for the code and no one said anything about a code when I checked in) but another camper gave me the code and I was able to get in. The bathroom was clean and ALL fixtures worked properly, I checked them all since one of the last comments I had read was that 2 of 4 toilets were broke. Didn't get a chance to wander around base much but did notice they have a huge gas station with a number of work bays in it. The exchange was close by the campground as well as the Auto Hobby Shop, which is where you have to check in. Overall I think this is a very good FAMCAMP and will make it a stop in the future when I can spend a little more time here.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts