3.9 39
February 2 - 6 2013
(Updated: February 04, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We are located here as I write this review. Reservations were easy. Download the pdf form and fill it out on your computer and send it in via email with you credit card information or you can fax. The reservation clerk is very good and will send you a receipt and confirmation when all is complete. This is a great location midway out on the Keys. It is nothing fancy but worth the price as everything else around is $100 a day plus. We have a reasonable space but may be a little tight for some. The concrete patios are cracked and need repair. The 30 and 50 amp power is stable and good. Water quality great and free wifi is the best I have found across the USA as very fast speed and easy to get on. The free laundry is a plus. The front gate is not manned but you have to a call box which rings the command center office and you tell them who you are and they open the gate. You also need to unhook your toad/car before getting here as the turn and gate entry is short and narrow. Getting out all you need to do is pull up to the gate and it will open. They have a great deal on renting boats for the day for $98 from 8AM to 5PM for about $95 for the day plus what fuel you use. You will need to prove you have taken and passed a Coast Guard Aux. training course before they let you have it. This is not a resort but beautiful view of the bay and quiet. RV1 space is closest and faces water on passenger’s side of rig. RV2 space is OK. RV3 space has a tree in the rear that limits backing up all the way. RV4 space is OK. RV5 space is OK. RV6 space is OK and has no one on drivers side but lots of grass. Lots of grass to walk dogs on leash. Local restaurants are plentiful within a few miles for all meals. Gas and diesel are same price as southern Florida but I still topped off coming out here in Homestead FL.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or