4.1 80
Florida 156955
27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Hard to beat at $14 a night with free laundry and wifi (use credit card to verify, but not charged). I do not consider this place "big rig friendly". I have a 44' 5th wheel. I also have a dually pickup. To me, big rig friendly is when I can have my coach and tow vehicle on the same spot. Here the pull thrus are at most 50'. Yes, my coach fit, but my truck had to be parked at the laundry/bath house. No, not a problem, but still not big rig friendly, IMO. Water pressure was fine. No flightline noise. The directions are slightly off. RV checkin is at the auto skills center at the corner of Jason and Birmingham. The gravel pullout is on Jason directly across the street from the auto skills center entrance. After you sign in and turn left on Birmingham, you stay on Birmingham, cross over Mustin , then turn right into the RV park. There is a blue sign at the park entrance on Birmingham. If you have a pull thru in the lower area, keep the laundry/bathhouse on your left as you drive to your spot. I really liked being able to reserve a spot. I wish NASKW offered this. Heck, would be nice if all military famcamps offered reservations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 11 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or