4.3 170
Florida 444050
Oct. 26, 2014 - Mid-January, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I don't have much to add to the previous reviewer besides the signage is indeed up directing you to the new parking lot for registration. It's a nice paved pull through lot that will accommodate several rigs. You pull in behind the registration. Rotation had started when we got here because of Fantasy Festival. We arrived on the last day and only had to stay in dry camp three nights. Now the number of guests seems to have dwindled somewhat. Nothing much seems to have changed since last year except that quiet time for the generators starts at 7 am now instead of 6 am as it did last year. The information booklet they give you has the old hours but there was an attached letter that outlined the change. Oh yes, and there's a rooster and two hens (that we saw). When we fist came here there were chickens and roosters. Last year I was sad to see that there was only one hen left. Scuttlebutt had it that the rest were killed b/c people complained about the noise. I hope the chickens are allowed to thrive! You can't beat the location, the camp hosts and office folks have all been friendly and helpful so we will continue to come here as often as we can.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
February 15, 2016
You should come back now for the chickens. Dozens of them, pooping all over everything and waking you up in the middle of the night. Come and get your chickens please.
1 results - showing 1 - 1