4.5 13
Florida 71213
18 December 2014-19 March 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Just had to add another update since we departed Clear Creek and have arrived home. I can't say it enough this is a GREAT RV campsite and we are definitely returning. It was very peaceful and quiet! The campsite has 10 RV pads and could use some more! My thanks to ALL the MWR employees (Hunter, Todd, Eric, Joe, what a WONDERFUL group of people and treated us like family! They were friendly and always willing to assist if we needed anything. I'm hopeful there will be WiFi and mailboxes or cluster mailboxes by our next visit. My sincere thanks to the MWR employees that delivered our mail! Just a suggestion, but another washer and dryer would be nice in the laundry room. The laundry and shower facilities were always clean. Our fur baby, Elsa, enjoyed her daily trips to the dog park! The dog park is not located at the campsite but just a short trip from the main gate. The swimming pool was located by the gym and closed for the season. I understand that it may be a salt water pool and heated. If so, what about adding a screened enclosure or some other type of roof covering for the pool and keeping it open for us snowbirds? The gym is really nice for those that want to work out. The commissary and NEX are small but have everything you need. We especially enjoyed the golf course snack bar and the food was good. We're hoping the snack bar stays open even after the golf course closes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or