4.0 41
Georgia 92974
27 - 30 March 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My ratings are low for this campground. This campground can do so much more to improve. The best thing going for this campground is the camp host. We took some damage to our 5th wheel when we left Albany. After arriving at Robbins, I asked the Camp Host if there was someone local that made site calls. She hooked me up with a great tech. He fixed my unit, and at a cost that is less than I would have paid at a dealership. The camp host even met him at the front gate for me. That is service. The down side to the campground. Looks like a trailer park. To many full timers, and they don't care how their sites look. The laundry room needed to be cleaned. The lock to the laundry room is almost impossible to open. Then need to fix it, they know it is a problem. The office is only open from 1000 - 1400, Mon - Fri. The roads in the campground need to be fixed. There is orange cones in place where the big ruts in the road are. The problem, there is no way to avoid the ruts when you leave. MWR needs to spend some quality time at the park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or