4.0 89
Georgia 150875
14-16 Feb 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Was put in "overflow" location down by the lake with W/E even though some sites were vacant for the duration of our stay. Camp Host was helpful in locating an overflow site giving us a choice of spots. Bath house available however was some distance away and was reasonably clean. Hosts Steve and Melee did do a lot to organize activities such as breakfast on weekends, pot lucks and other social activities in the "Round House." Campgrounds itself was not impressive, roads rough and unlevel gravel sites. I agree with a previous poster that this park seems to generate a lot more funds than are used in upkeep. A lot of FEMA trailers have been set up with satellite TV for each and concrete drives with decks. Some of this attention for the RV park in the form of paved drives and sites would be a BIG plus as would WIFI and cable TV, however I did have my own satellite. One does NOT want to swim in the lake or allow children or pets near the water. Can you say ALLIGATORS? Stayed here in a TT. The Hills.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or