Georgia 177058
March 6 - March 13, 2012
(Updated: November 16, 2015)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Before I get jumped on, I've stayed here several time and have rated the park 5s across the board. I've never had a major complaint. This time I knocked the Amenities/Facilities down to 3 because of the WiFi. It was barely usable during my stay. I rated the Overall Experience a 3 because of the following. Site E-9 looks like it may be homesteaders. They have large wooden steps for entry to their trailer, the site under their trailer is jammed with whatever they can get under it, they have very large patio furniture, and even though the rules state that you can only have appliances that are built into you RV, they have a refrigerator outside on the patio. Another site, D-5 is storing a popup camper on the grass next to the picnic table. I believe the rule states only one camping vehicle is allowed per site. I've stayed at Keesler and Hurlburt Famcamps and is my opinion that these two campgrounds are the worst run and worst in experience in the military. I just hope the two mentioned sites don't multiply into 4 by next spring when we arrive. Yes, We'll be back, The people talking a tight ship being run here should look around a little. I have no problems with Charlie but have never met any of the other folks here.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or