3.8 53
Idaho 69073
June 13, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

MHAFB Fam Camp is a VERY decent RV park, and for the money it's outstanding! We came in late on a Friday and there were still spaces available - not alot, but we got lucky. We came late on a Friday, so called the command post and they gave us the number to SF to alert them we needed to come through the main gate, they opened up lane 3 to let us and another RV in. Their number is: 208-828-2256. We were just passing through, so only stayed one night, but after looking at all the marina has to offer we may very well come back here on vacation. Every spot is easily accessed and there is a well kept lawn and picnic table for every site - a very nice touch. The bathroom / laundry room is great, nice and clean and the laundry is only .50 per load. One dryer was out of order, but the other dryer handled both of my loads just fine, thoroughly dried. The showers were great, good water pressure, clean, new shower fixtures enabled you to adjust to your perfect setting. We stayed here in a travel trailer with 4 children. Mountain Home is a nice little town too. My only complaint would be that it's 10 miles off the highway, but when you leave there is a bypass you can take to get you back to 84 North, but it comes up on you quickly, so have your GPS zoomed in so you don't miss it, we missed it and went through Mountain Home, no big deal. My final rating for this camp is OUTSTANDING!! Easy in / Easy out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or