4.3 79
Kentucky 125110
July 10-12 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I just stayed for two days. The only open spots were water & Elect. I read all the other reports but I didn't have any of those issues, yes the WiFi was a little slow at times, yes a little dusty (but if the drivers would have slowed down NO DUST), I wish I could have stayed longer but the plans didn't allow it. The only big issue is the 120 day stay limit, some unit have way to much stuff around and outside their units like 5 propane bottles because they are allowed to stay for 4 months with out moving. If they were not allowed to stay that long it wouldn't take long to get a full hook up site. I have sat TV and didn't have a problem getting it in just had to watch where I parked. The power was a little low but heck every one was running 1 or 2 AC's; Washer/Dryers; and even one unit had a window AC mounted in the window along with 2 AC's on top. This causes elect drain on all spots. I didn't have any problems with the dump but I have a motorhome and the dump is on the drivers side, but i know some of the travel trailers have the dump on the right side so they have to drive around a circle or use an extra length of drain hose. The staff are the best and very helpful.I wish they would spray for bugs every once in a while can't sit out at night. BUG ATTACK !!!! even tried a fire. Really it's a great place to visit.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or