4.3 79
Kentucky 125101
15-23 May 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Was very easy to find using GPS.  Arrived on Sunday after the office was closed (open until 1215 EDT on Sundays).  As soon as we pulled into the parking area adjacent to the office, we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful camp host.  We had made reservations several months ago and had been assigned a electric + water back-in site.  We called a few days prior to see if by chance a full hook-up had come available and they said to ask upon check-in.  The camp host took me around on his 4-wheeler to view available sites.  We found a nice full hook-up back-in site.  This campgrounds is maintained immaculately.  The sites are level, easy to back in my 42 ft long fifth wheel.  Nice doggie park near our campsite.  It is split in half, one side for big dogs, and the other for smaller dogs, and no "land mines" - users apparently police the doo-doo pretty good.  The laundry/latrine facility looks brand new.  The washers and dryers look like they have never been used (eight each I believe).  $1 wash, $1 dry.  Very clean "day room" adjacent to the laundry with fridge and reading material.  Hard surface roads.  Mediocre internet, but it is free so not complaining.  Cell coverage is nearly none-existent, even with Verizon. Poor reception on broadcast channels (cannot receive NBC, ABC or CBS), but was able to see Directv satellites from a tripod.  Policy says no "homesteading" but it would sure appear some of these trailers have been here a VERY long time, especially the primo full hook-up pull throughs.  We have only been here one day but we would definitely recommend this campgrounds with our experience so far. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or