We had an awesome stay overall:
- The entire staff was friendly, helpful, respectful, and attentive.
- The park was clean and well maintained.
- Good activities for the family; fishing, train ride, night candy hunt, etc.
- Good breakfast at Grandpa's Grill.
- Shower head had mildew in the jets. A little CLR or bleach will clean the jets.
- Pizza was good, but small.
- RV's > 40' will have difficulty navigating through the park due to extremely tight roads with tight turns. However, the camp host escorts you to your site via ATV and assists with backing in.