We had an awesome stay overall:
- Friendly and attentive hosts. Plenty of employees to attend to your needs. Hitch a ride on any employee golf cart to get you around if needed.
- 24 hour security attendant.
- The park was clean, but needs some upgrades (already in the plans).
- The were hundreds of sites with various footprints depending on how much space you need and how deep you want to go into the wilderness.
- The park sits high in the mountains, so rain drainage was great (no pooling), especially that week when Tropical Storm "Bill" came through for 2 days.
- Nice indoor salt water pool 3' to 8' deep.
- Needs some upgrades and maintenance. The park was recently purchased by Ocean Canyon Properties, after the park was run downed. They have already made some well need repairs to get the park operational. They have big plans to upgrade and expand the park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greyhound73772