• freedjl
  • freedjl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
3 years 8 months ago #13687 by freedjl
sponsorship was created by freedjl
Do I need to fill out any paperwork for my wife to sponsor her if we stay at one of the military RV parks; or since she is with me she is okay??
3 years 8 months ago #13688 by JJnLilly
Replied by JJnLilly on topic sponsorship
If she has a DD 1173 no problems.
3 years 8 months ago #13689 by johnandmari
Replied by johnandmari on topic sponsorship
I am not sure just what prompted you to ask your question, but I have never been asked to show my wife’s ID card while checking into a FamCamp. I am certain that not every military member checking into a FamCamp is necessarily married to his/her significant other traveling companion. If the RV and its occupants were flagged through the main gate, then why would the campground need to see everyone’s ID. Now, if you’re asking about filling out paperwork to come through the gate, well that’s a different story.

3 years 8 months ago #13690 by cdrcos
Replied by cdrcos on topic sponsorship
Even if you don't need any ID to go to the FAMCAMP, next time you are on a base, it would be wise to get her a dependent ID. If you're retired, she is eligible for Tricare or Tricare For Life.

Joe & Barb
2016 Winnebago Vista 31KE
Shoreview, Minnesota
Sun City Center, Florida
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds