4.8 85
July 21-27 2012
(Updated: October 17, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great place, it is the best hands down. There is great fishing on the pond. Every time I visit there I add a new fishing story to my collection. This year "no lie" I was out on the pond pulling in some bass that were huge. I decided to take photos of my new found hot spot and right then an AMERICAN BALD EAGLE swoops down and plucks a fish right out of the water!!!!!!! Could not believe it, I even have the photo to prove it. EPIC. I look forward to visiting it next year. The staff is so nice and always helpful. The cabins are clean and well stocked and you only need to bring your food. There is not a lot for technology but that is the beauty of it. My kids took about half a day to get over it and then they were just fine and survived just fine. We had a lot of laughs this year my 9 year old son took a solo bike ride from the cabins to the recreation center (about 1 mile)for his first time, you would have think he just hit a grand slam out of Fenway park. Can’t say enough about this outstanding place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or