4.2 85
Maryland 97564
June 5-11 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

From making reservations to leaving this was a very positive stay. Thanks to the entire staff at the park office this was one of the most enjoyable experiences we have had in the military campground system. Two examples of the outstanding and friendly staff were the gentleman who provided us with a 7 blade connection tester and the young lady with the hat (Namoi) who was always ready to help anyone who walked in the door of the office (and believe me I need a lot of help). The park like environment, the facilities, and the post all were immaculate. The only negative comment about the campground I could make was site #43 is not very level but that was only a minor problem. The only negative about the post was - no driving range for the golf course. Fort Meade should be very proud of its RV park and its MWR staff. I would recommend this campground to anyone who wants to enjoy the Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington DC area. The cable tv worked fine, we did not need our satellite since cable was so good and the antenna is even better with so many Baltimore and Washington DC channels in HD. I would rank this campground as one of the best in the military system and I have stayed in quite a few over the last two years of fulltiming.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or