Maryland 218312
May 25-27, 2013
(Updated: May 28, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Had a great time over the Memorial Day Weekend. I rated the location 5 stars because it was only 15min from our house in California, MD. The trip consisted of myself, hubby, and 12yr son - there was something everyone. We tent camped and the sites were spacious, clean, and had many shady trees. Single family sites are primitive so no water or electric hook-ups. We did just fine. They have port-a-potties and a comfort station that includes showers/bathrooms and a laundry room. The amenities are everything you can ask for: pools, beach, pier, marina, adventure zone for kids, sport equipment and facilities, rentals, different lodging opportunities, and convenient located around food stores. We had a blast! If I had to complain I would say the comfort station can stand to be renovated (No shower curtain between stall and changing area for example) and cleaned a little more often. But keep in mind it was a busy weekend. But that is really it. The camp ground itself was clean and maintained. Btw, you don't have to camp or stay the night to enjoy this area. Our family usually does KOA and other resorts but have to say the Recreation Center exceeded my expectations by far! We will come back again and again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 6

Comments

To write a comment please register or