3.8 35
Massachusetts 56084
29-30 July 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We just got back from an overnight trip (tent camping). We have Season passes to Six Flags New England, and this campground is about 20min away. I decided to try this instead of spending all that money on a hotel when all we do is sleep there. I (31yr old female) took my 2 yr old daughter, 3yr old son, 15 yr old son, and 14 yr old nephew. I was impressed, as this was my first time staying at a military campground. The people were very friendly and accommodating. The facilities were new looking and very clean, great showers, we (myself and the two little ones) used the handicapped shower with the detachable sprayer and it worked great. The sites were nice and level. It was kind of odd that the tent sites didn't have picnic tables. They said we could take a camper site for the same price, since it wasn't very busy and we did, just to have the picnic table. We hadn't brought any chairs and I wanted somewhere for the little ones to sit for breakfast. Laundry area was nice. We'll definitely stay here again. Probably in a few weeks when I go to Six Flags again!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or