Montana 76248
July 14-21, 2011
(Updated: July 21, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our second visit to this famcamp. I had forgotten just how very nice this cg is. There are only 25 sites, but the cg is probably the best laid out cg I have ever visited. The sites are all large pull-thrus with each site facing a different direction. This way when you open your door, you do not face your neighbor's hookups - instead there is about a double site-width space with picnic tables and grills on very well maintained grass. The only complaint I have with this famcamp is, when we were here, they had allowed a pretty destitute family in an old run down travel trailer, to stay in the site across from ours. According to the camp host, they were "sponsored" by someone who was eligible to be here. The only thing was, the "sponsor" did not stay in the famcamp. Does this make you want to wear a uniform for 20-30 years, along with family separations, hostile environments, getting shot at, etc, so that anyone else can enjoy the same benefits that we do? The BX and Commissary are very small, but adequate. The directions lead you to the front gate of Malmstrom. Instead, turn right off 57th street onto 3rd Ave S. This will get you right to the famcamp.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or