Nevada 195567
18 September - 1 October 2010
(Updated: October 01, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

One of the best facilities I've been at. You get a pre-setup briefing, a folder with extensive information and a golf cart "follow me" to the site and the host even helps you get your rig in the site. Spacious. Your neighbors are at least 50 feet from your rig. Pet friendly. There is a walking ring around the entire park with at least 6 stands to pick up poop bags and trash cans. There is also a very large fenced in dog walk area with water for the pups. A number of overflow sites and even a storage facility if you need it. The staff is great. Incredible amount of information in the office. Scheduled social events around Nellis and the strip. The only downside is there is no CATV, and the WiFi struggles during the middle of the day. Got me a Sprint aircard to take care of the wifi issue since I've had problems at each facility I've visited over this 3K mile trip. A satellite dish is next when we get home. We are coming back across country over the holidays to stay here again. The Best!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or