Nevada 195474
November 2010
(Updated: December 12, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I had a similar problem with Dee. I called and made two reservations; one over Thanksgiving and one for over a month in February that extended into March. I told her I wanted a full hook up site for both reservations and was promised I would get one although I might have to move during the second stay due to being full for the NASCAR races going on. I was promised a e-mail confirmation that I never got. The address on file was wrong and I gave Dee my new address. When I arrived I was told there were no full hook up sites and when I asked about my reservation in February it was only for 7 nights even though the intake card had the extended stay days written on it. Additionally, Dee never changed my address information because when my receipt was printed it still had the old address information on it. Although the first visit was the middle of November, the welcome packet I received was full of October happenings. It appears they are too content with the money they are making to take care of the customers who provide for their jobs. I gave the Cleanliness/Hospitality a one for the simple reason for the way my reservations were mishandled. I talked to the individual who registered ahead of me and they had the same problems with their reservations - not getting what they were promised.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
March 02, 2011
Dee is very mean and rude to park guests too.
B
Barb
1 results - showing 1 - 1