Nevada 63012
2 June 2011
(Updated: June 02, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We were unable to stay here as we were told that there was no space available so decided to stay elsewhere. We did ride by and take a look at the camp and area. We saw at least eight open RV sites when we drove by. The sites are concrete paved sites and look level, they have 30/50 amp, water, sewer and Cable. Bathrooms were locked so didn't get a chance to look inside, but from the appearance of the area around the camp and the baths/laundry, I would say all was quite clean and taken care of. There are NO Trees or bushes or grass around the area, no picnic tables or grills. Basically if you don't bring it with you then you won't have it. The FamCamp is located right next to the airstrip and is really loud during flight ops. The base is about four miles from the town of Fallon in the middle of nowhere. It has a decent commisary and small exchange that is fairly well stocked. There is a Navy Federal Credit Union on base. I am glad they told us they did not have sites available as I would prefer not using this FamCamp unless I really have to. This is not a FamCamp that I would go out of my way to stay and will take a different route to avoid.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or