Featured
Nevada 62870
19 - 26 June 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I had a death in the family and needed a spot ASAP. Nothing was available as a Squadron or more were there for training. Put in the "Overflow" area at $10/night. Water and electricity. The overflow had 6 places and had not been graded smooth in a long, long time. Weeds, etc. abounded. More like camping out hunting except for utilities. Reservations are now handled through the INN and Suites not MWR (confusion as to how to do it was apparent). The downer was the shower/toilet facilty (previously immaculate. NOT SO NOW. In the h/c stall there was a large smear of fecal matter that was there when I arrived and still there when I left. H/C shower head broken, sand and dirt in showers, black sock in same place for 5 days in shower area. Black and grey dust on all stall dividers and evidence of no real effort to clean. Add toilet paper and dump trash. Needs to have a GI Party or Field Day and be cleaned from top to bottom. Not a pleasant experience. Have visited for the past 3 years and it was fine. Now with the change over to Inn and Suites from MWR something happened to supervision of the facility. If overflow is to be used at least grade it somewhat smooth. Not pleased in the least about this visit. Hope it returns to what it was 1 or 2 years ago. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or