4.2 44
New Jersey 55219
8-14 June 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This campground is the old Base trailer park with some improvements, like new power boxes but as usual is layout wrong. The sewer connection is in the middle of the pads but they could not change that since to hard to do. The water and power boxes are not always correct so be sure to look over the site before fully setting up. OH yes we have a fifth wheel so that may make a differance. Site three is not the right slope so can NOT back up into the site. There are 12 total sites two of which have stowed campers on them since the people are gone. THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND WE ARE SEEING THIS AND FULL TIME MILITARY LIVING IN THE CAMPGROUNDS. I will continue to fight this battle. I brought this to attention of the staff, who seemed unconcerned. A good place to visit and the New Jersey costal rail system lets you ride for free into New York city and if you park at Little Silver lot after 0900 they will not charge you for parking. I used to be stationed here many years ago and did live in the trailer park at that time. Hope all this helps some what. Jackie and Mel Norris "The Land Cruisers from Mossy Oaks"
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or