4.2 44
New Jersey 55353
June 7- 8, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was my 2nd time staying at this FAMCAMP. It has really changed since the last time I was here in 2007. More sites were added PLUS now a Bath House with Washer and Dryer. Now let me start from the beginning. First I made my reservation over the phone with Muriel at the MWR. She need a CC to hold the site for you. Now there is a old site and new site. Since I have a TT it is good for me to stay at the OLD site and let you BIG guys use the new sites. Now after making my reservation, I arrived at Earle and received my Welcome to Earle RV/FamCamp package at the 2nd Guard Post. After the Main check-in then you stop at the 2nd Post and get your package with everything u need to know wit your site on the outside of the package. Upon arriving to the site i got out and did a walk around to decide how far back I will go.. I did notice that the sewage was in the back middle of the site. That's because in the past Mobile Homes use to be there. The water is on the driver side and electric on the passenger side if backing up. Everything work at great for me since I was only staying for 1 night, to get my TT ready for the season. The Bath House and Washer/Dryer room are very clean. Only 2 problems i have with them. In the shower there is nothing to put your soap on. So you either have to hold it (on a rope) or rest it on the Handicap chair in the shower. And the Washing is 1.75 which I feel is kinda high for a FamCamp. That is why I have it a 4 for Amenities/Facilities. Anyway, dealing with Muriel is a real dream. I was made very welcomed by her and she is the one that makes this visit a pleasure also. SO make sure that you ge Muriel on the phone when making your Reservation. If you have any questions you can always E mail me at [email protected].
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or