New Jersey 55366
29 April - 1 May 2011
(Updated: May 01, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We opted for Earle NWS as a launchpad for a day trip to NYC. Lots of options for getting into the Big Apple from there. Our 41' 5ver fit the park's big rig spaces with lots of room to spare. The spaces have a LOT of room to spread out, probably 35' wide and 100' deep with concrete pads, picic table and lots of grass. The restrooms and facilities were spotless. The person who manages the campground is a gem. Ms. Muriel Smith is without a doubt the reason Earle NWS has such a terrific RV park. She will do anything she can to make you stay pleasant. I'd stay there again just because she's the person that makes the arrangements. I didn't ask about the Earle NWS mission, but the sailors there are VERY serious and professional about security. Ms. Muriel had a packet waiting for us at the gate, which we got to enter only after producing TV and Trailer registration, proof of insurance, drivers license, and waiting for the security detail to search our vehicle and RV. All that even with a current DoD decal on the windshield. They were impressive. We felt quite secure at the campground. The only drawback I found was the placement of the sewer connection. It's right in the middle of the concrete pad where you park. On our rig, it was directly under the trailer about two feet behind the rear axle. Since our stay was short we opted not to dump there simply because I didn't want to crawl under the trailer to deal with it. Another quirk was the electrical hook up was on the opposite side of the site from where it should haave been. It wasnt' a problem reaching it with the 50A power cord, but it was strange having to go under the RV with it. All 5 of the sites we looked at were set up this way. Overall a great place to stay, short or long term.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts