Review Detail

3.8 40
Jun 7 to 8, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First off lets dispel the rumor that a Golden Age Passport will get you in for half price. When checking in I was told the passport was good, however, when we decided to check out the next day I was informed they don't do the passport any more and since I had only paid a total of $20 I would not get a refund for leaving after one night. This is when the whole thing turned ugly. The sites are in a parking lot, site one, the one I was assigned, had two huge holes that you have to back thru and was just barely large enough to park my 33 ft RV with almost no where to park my toad. My connections are to the rear of my coach, the sewer, water and electric are way to the front of the site. Site 2 has twice the space and site three is also large. From my perspective, the sites are not worth the $20 per night. I've stayed in some really nice spots, Ft Benning, Mayport etc and paid less for a lot more. The major difference between the PX parking lot and these rv sites are the hookups. I will say that the young lady who checked me in was fantastic, however, the people after her left a lot to be desired.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or