4.1 53
North Carolina 92890
June 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed in the new section and agree with the comments. This is a good location, it is landscaped nicely, and the base facilities are acceptable. But here's what this visit "interesting". When we made our reservation, the woman said we could have this nice spot by the river if we arrived after 2:00 PM because the gentleman in the site had already been granted a late checkout to take care of some business. We agreed and arrived at 2:30 to find him still in the site but packing up. As he left, he said it was OK for us to use his potable hose and to let him know if he needed to move any of his "stuff" (which was mostly plants and things in large containers and hoses etc which were on the pad) as he was leaving them there for the long weekend while he went home to his family. When I brought this up with the check-in person, she said that "he is one of our semi-permanent people and routinely leaves stuff on the site when he puts his trailer in storage". I would say that I should never have to work around someone else's stuff and always live by the camper's rule to leave the site as good or better than I found it. Again other than working around someone else's stuff (on our site), our visit was OK.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or