North Carolina 160847
April 2012
(Updated: July 30, 2014)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have been coming here for 5 years and I come 2 or 3 times a year. This has been such a poor experience. The dryer in house did not work,paint falling off the ceiling in the houses,tubs fill with water when taking a shower.not to mention they painted the tub and the paint is chipped every where. Then to top it off they are raising the prices for E5 and up.why? I'm retired the price of a house for a week is half of my retirement pay. They are making no money because nothing is open. How can you change from winter to spring prices and have nothing open. I have run business for along time and this is the worst I have seen. If you are going to rent houses and trailers open the rec center and the restaurant. I would eat there before going to town.please tell me why the prices are going up when you offer nothing. The store sells nothing you need ( bread ketchup,mustard and so on.this is where they can make money instead of raising the prices.this hurts the retired community. Also you can only rent for a week at a time well that's nice if you don't have to work for a living.i used to come here for 3 day weekends but can't do that any more.this will be my last trip here until they learn how to run a business.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or