4.0 20
Oklahoma 47502
Oct 10-13, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Arrived in the afternoon, stopped by Outdoor Recreation which was closed(Closed Wed and Sun; Hours are 1000-1700). After doing that little dance we made our way through the maze of construction and pulled into the famcamp. Our GPS tried to takes us to another gate but we followed the directions on this page. Some sites are marked and some aren't so I knocked on a door and asked what his site was. Finally got backed into #4. They need to do some serious tree trimming in this site for sure. The site is concrete and fairly level and you are parked across the street to the BX and Commissary. No diesel fuel at the gas station. We had to do some creative parking to use our on-board satellite dish but we finally got a good DTV signal. Our Verizon phones were at 5 bars of 4g service. They do offer WiFi but the password April gave use would not work. I called and she gave me another one and that didn't work either so I finally gave up. We would stay again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 15, 2018
Update: We finally got connected to the parks WiFi and found it to be very good with short periods for slow-downs. The staff should do something about letting off hour and days to let folks know what sites are available. Suggest a bulletin board somewhere near the entrance.
1 results - showing 1 - 1