South Carolina 170691
May 7-15, 2011
(Updated: May 25, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Did my annual trip to Wateree this year – went this time in May and as always was not disappointed. I don’t camp but rather stay in the cabins when I go. I could tell that they’ve been working on improving the cabins – noticed that several of them had new screened in porches (which face the lake) along with new patio furniture inside the screened in porches. I use Verizon for my cell phone and wireless and didn’t have any problem whatsoever getting reception for either one. Whenever I needed any assistance or had a request Curt and/or his staff was right on it and came through. Prior to this trip we stayed at Wateree over New Years – boy was that a blast. A New Year’s Eve event was put on in the large Recreation Center that is located in the park – live entertainment was provided, music in-between sessions, noise makers and hats and more enough food – even my teenage daughter enjoyed herself that evening. Like I’ve said before I travel all the way from Iowa to come stay here because neither I nor my family have ever been disappointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts